Monday, April 19, 2010

Silly old silly...

Well, I've been trying to be more silly, which for me, includes trying to keep up with the Silliness workshop. It seems the first silly thing I did was to think I'd have time for this workshop... the second was to buy more sidewalk chalk... (now I'm prepared!).

I'm batting about 50% for some of the drawing activities (which isn't bad considering...). Just need (more) time to scan them into the computer and upload to Flicker. So while I don't have any more new silly to share yet, I thought (just for fun) I'd share some "old silly."

Once upon a time, I used to illustrate greeting cards - lots of them. I don't think I bought any cards for about a decade or so... I just drew them. In honor of my birthday (last week), here's a silly old birthday card I drew - circa 1986...













































Card front and inside © 1986 Catherine Davies Paetz

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, and I fully support your efforts to be silly. I take silliness very seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too silly...I think I may be in silly overload...what is the antidote??

    ReplyDelete